To help make things easier we’ve decided to setup google forms for submitting new Scene Naming exceptions. This will let us manage this a little better as well as have an easy to view list so people can check if something has already been requested. We’ll update the submissions view once we have added the exception. I have setup a daily notification when a new submission is made (I’ll get an email once a day), but if its been a few days and we haven’t added it, please let us know here or on IRC.
If the alternate name is listed on the series details page in Sonarr then the alternate name has already been added and making a second request will not solve anything (but will waste our time as we need to verify every name submitted), please double check before adding to the list. If there is an issue with the existing alternate name, please respond to this thread with the details and explain why its wrong.
- If the title is the exact same in both columns your request will be rejected
- If the issue is for an anime series, it will be rejected (Thats what TheXEM is for)
- If the issue is numbering (season/episode) and not naming, it will be rejected (Again, thats what TheXEM is for)
- If the release has the year the season started airing(QoQ releases), it will be rejected
- If the conflict was already added, 2 hours or 2 years ago, don’t add it again, look before you add it. Aliases that have already been added to Sonarr show at the bottom of the series info on the series details page
- If your previous request was rejected, open a thread on these forums with more information to explain why you think it should be reconsidered
- If the release is poorly named (mixing quality into the title or no parseable information, such as season & episode number, date, etc) then we can’t help
You can submit new mappings here:
And view all the submissions here:
As always, let us know if you have any questions.