Sonarr being able to find Coronation Street

I have been using Sonar / NZBDrone for a while now. I also recently been working with the Torrent development branch and so far I am impressed.

When I do searches on various programs I get lists of torrents and Usenet. It even has downloaded a few torrents to my surprise. So working great.

Except for 1 program, that I get for my wife (Coronation Street). I have never been able to get it through Usenet. No problem as I MANUALLY torrented the Coronation programs every few days.

Why would my torrent indexer(KickassTorrents) not find Coronation Street when it finds other shows there and that is where I manually download from? Is there some special indexer or set-up I need to do for Coronation Street.

Thanks for any assistance.

Its possible its not a verified release, which are disabled by default when we make a request to KAT. You can enable non-verified fetching in the KAT options (advanced).

Or it could be naming. How are they named?

I did have Verified releases on. I turned that off and tested. No luck. Thanks for information.

I think you nailed it on 2nd possibility. NAMING.

Corrie.07.01.15.mp4 

That is what they name the show. They don’t seem to take time and name it properly but use the short form “Corrie” ( 2nd torrent site that does same)

Any way around that? Or does someone have another site with proper nomenclature. When I manually download I always rename.

The naming can be overcome: Scene Naming (TVDB Naming Conflicts)

But the way the episode is released day.month.year all as two numbers (not 2015) makes it tough to handle and likely to conflict with another format.