Teen Mom OG / Teen Mom

This show is not being found by Sonarr. For some reason the torrents are being posted across different sites as Season 7. They are truly Seaosn 5. I spoke with thetvdb mods who confirmed it will remain as season 5. Since indexers are showing it as season 7, how can i manually adjust this? I tried within the .db file but was unsuccessful.

Thexem.de is what Sonarr uses to remap between different numberings, it will need to be updated there.

how do i accomplish this? I find the below link. It seems to be closed to registration.

http://thexem.de/xem/show/248

Best to talk to them on IRC, I believe the information is in their FAQ.

Thanks, I’ve done this already and they did resolve it. Thanks Markus. I am learning how Sonarr works and it seems be pretty awesome. (I originally tried “fixing” this in the sql DB but that didnt work).

although they fixed the episode mapping, Teen Mom is still not being picked up for the new episodes. There is only 1 left in the season so I will just download it manually but I would like to know why for future reference.

Likely Teen Mom vs Teen Mom OG, which would require an alias.

that must be it. thank you markus.

i submitted a request via the google spreadsheet. how will i know if it is added? are you able to check on it?

i found where this was posted it seems in april in the google sheet. not sure what needs to happen but its not working in sonarr to find the episodes

4/26/2015 10:12:09 148561 Teen.Mom.OG Teen Mom On thexem.de

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.