Daily shows not being grabbed

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
OS Windows 7:
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue: Hi,
I have been using sonarr for about 18 months and absolutely love it. I have slight issue I wonder if people could offer some advice on? I’m sure this is been asked before, but for a couple of daily shows (Stephen Colbert and the nightly show, which has just started in the UK), sonarr doesn’t automatically grab them. When I search for them manually it can see them but marks them as an unknown series so doesn’t offer the download option.
Looking at the files I assume this is because the naming conventions don’t match what sonarr is looking for? For example theNightlyShowwithDavidwalliams rather than just the nightly show.
Is there any way I can set sonarr to look for the different named versions or do I just have to download them manually and then import them?
Thanks

This e-mail has been composed using Dragon Dictate. Apologies for any typos / grammatical errors which have been missed.

We maintain a list of aliases that Sonarr uses if the TVDB name doesn’t align with the scene name, but many shows are already on that list (such as Colbert).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.