Manual search results for torrents don't have download icon

Is this the way it is supposed to work or am I missing something in settings?

When I do a manual search for episodes, and torrent results are returned, there is no “Add to download queue” button like NZB results. Is that correct, or no?

Thanks!

Whats the error message? Unknown series will hide the download button (always has), but the title looks okay.

Yep, it is, indeed, “Unknown Series.” Any idea why that is? I was able to add the series to Sonarr with no problems…

Looks like its stripping the “A” in S.M.A.S.H. from the series title, but not from the release name because its part of a word.

I’ll need to look into how we can support this.

I have the same issue with another serie, i attached a image with the issue.

This results that every week i need to download this serie manual, because it won’t pick the file from results.

Thanks in advance.

There is a whole thread dedicated to issues with “The 100” and KAT releases. Its the square brackets at the end, at this time there is nothing can be done about it except for using an indexer that doesn’t put/allow [garbage] at the end.

Happening to me too - manual search finds the episode, but there’s no download button.

The only difference I can see is the series name is ‘Masterchef’ and in the filename it is ‘MasterChef’, so it identifies it as the correct episode, but won’t add it to the client.

(with BTN btw, I don’t use KAT)

Thanks!

The casing doesn’t matter.

Alternate names are handled via this list: Scene Naming (TVDB Naming Conflicts)