PBS Frontline, thexem

Aren’t you asking for support in the wrong place? I’d say you need TheXEM’s help to get the draft published.

Well I have my fingers crossed that I can get some help with this here. TheXem doesn’t have a support forum that I know of so I thought it would be worth asking here. I’ve seen other instances in the forums here of people getting help with shows suffering from scene mapping issues.

So I was able to get help on IRC with thexem and the show is now mapped correctly. One problem remains, the tvrage id is wrong on trakt.tv so no downloads will come in until this is fixed. I put in a request to get that fixed on trakt so hopefully this show will soon be working with nzbdrone. If anyone is interested in upvoting the request to get this show’s tvrage id fixed, here is the link to the request I made: http://support.trakt.tv/forums/188762-general/suggestions/6563192-frontline-us-wrong-tvrage-id . Thanks, it will be nice to have this show working properly with drone!

Now that this has been fixed on thexem.de…How do we get Nzbdrone to notice the change? Nzbdrone is still searching for S2014E10 while the releases are S32E10.

I don’t know, trakt did finally update the tvrage id, so now the tvrage link in nzbdrone takes you to the right show. But there’s still a problem as nzbdrone’s still not finding the releases.

There might be some additional issues because someone entered bad data on thexem and its causing drone to fail when trying to determine if a series should have its info updated by thexem. I pushed a fix to develop for it, but it hasn’t hit master yet, so either thexem has to fix it (I’ve made a request) or master needs this fix, but not sure when we’ll do that.

Something has changed, now nzbdrone is doing this no matter what episode I search for: Searching 5 indexers for [Frontline : S00E00].

Which version? and branch?

version: 2.0.0.2064
branch: master

Log: Searching 3 indexers for [Frontline : S2014E16]

Version 2.0.0.2155
Branch torrents

Any update on this? I’m just wondering if I should contact thexem again and ask for help. Like I said before I did notice that something changed for me with this show on the torrents branch. It went from searching S2014EXX to S00E00 no matter which episode I searched for. Just let me know if there’s anything I can do to help to get this show fixed or if it’s a matter of waiting for changes to be pushed through to the torrents branch. Either way, thank you!

Am I doing something wrong with usenet? I’ve never, ever been able to get frontline to download. I sure would like to get it!

Ok I spent some time on the #xem channel and we got this show fixed for now. I will try to keep the scene mappings up to date on thexem.

One issue I had with updating the scene mappings in sonarr was that after I clicked update scene mappings in tasks, it just kept spinning and this is what was in the log:

14-12-5 14:05:24.2|Info|SceneMappingService|Updating Scene mappings
14-12-5 14:05:25.3|Debug|XemProxy|Fetching alternate names
14-12-5 14:05:27.0|Debug|XemService|Skipping all numeric name: 93 for 80552

after that nothing.

To get the scene mappings to update for the show I had to remove it and then re-add it. (I also deleted the tvshow.nfo file before readding it though I don’t know if that was necessary)

Anyway, it should be fixed!

Scene mappings are alternate names (before Sonarr the concept of alternate numbering).

Refreshing the series will refresh the alternate names + the data from trakt + the scene numbering.

Okay, so refresh series would have been the way to go. Well it was fixed, but now it’s not again. When I tried to update the latest mappings I get this now:

14-12-5 14:20:28.4|Debug|XemService|Scene numbering is not available for Frontline [80646]

Update: Show is fixed! At least for the latest season.

How would you make a scene exception for this show? Sometimes it is released as PBS.Frontline.

Thanks Markus!

For some reason I only get usenet results for this series. I don’t get any results from BTN even though I know the releases are available there.