19 Kids and Counting - No Results

Alright, I’m trying to convince the wife that Sonarr can do everything we need to do but I’m having trouble finding one of her shows. 19 Kids and Counting on TLC. As much as I would love to just not download this show, my wife enjoys it. I have NZBGeek (paid) and I signed up for a free OZnzb just to see if it would have better luck. I am still pretty new to this, but of the twenty or so shows we watch, this is the only one I haven’t managed to find. Any suggestions as to what I could be doing wrong?

Are they on those indexers?
Could be naming being different from what Sonarr knows about or a TVRage ID mismatch (indexer doesn’t have it or has the wrong one and Sonarr has one).

Debug logs would help us diagnose further.

Here is the link to the log txt (from Google Drive).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9VDPxcveNSJOWpVUkVCSXZSWkE/view?usp=sharing

Also, I’m not entirely sure how to check the indexer independently outside of Sonarr.

NZBgeek does have some of it, and it does have the correct tvrage

My wife wants this too, its been a pain, the files are out there, but Sonarr is showing season 9 (as well as tvdb and tvrage) as current however the files and other sources (youtube channel and tlc) are showing season 10. So I have had to manually search for each one. Some torrents have them as 19KAC for the name and Sonarr doesn’t pick that up either. So I hit the manual search and download the season 10 episodes. I don’t think anyone knows exactly what season it is IMDB has it at season 15.

I think the Sonarr has it right as season 9, I found this.

I just got this torrent named, 19.Kids.and.Counting.S10E15.European.Honeymoon.WS.DSR.x264-NY2 from here

Unless its added to the list here: Scene Naming (TVDB Naming Conflicts) Sonarr can’t figure out what series it is.

Numbering issues could possibly be fixed on thexem.de, if there is some sanity to it at least.

@spencerdog Your indexer’s aren’t returning results, but I can’t tell if thats because of your indexer not mapping to the correct TVRage ID or its naming because those aren’t debug logs.

@Frostwolf - When you say manual search, you mean through Sonarr? Even manual search reveals nothing for me.

@markus101 - Thank you, I didn’t see that debug enable thing before. Here is the same file but with Debug enabled. Again, via Google Drive. Thank you!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9VDPxcveNSJOWpVUkVCSXZSWkE/view?usp=sharing

Looks like its searching and finding results okay by the TVRage ID, at least for some episodes, that means for episodes that are on your indexers, but aren’t found on Sonarr, it’s likely they aren’t linked to the proper TVRage ID (or not one at all).

Thank you for your help. Is this something I’m doing wrong or something I can fix?

You may be able to flag those episodes on your indexers to get the IDs corrected, but nothing else beyond that.

Okay, thank you! They are flagged.

@Frostwolf - When you say manual search, you mean through Sonarr? Even manual search reveals nothing for me.
Yes, Manual search through sonarr, the torrents are through kicka$$ torrents. It never finds the nzb for them

no point flagging it on nzbgeek, it already had the correct tvrage ID

you have 2 problems

1 - not alot of episodes there to start with
2 - thexem website is wrong for for show, i would say someone has re-ordered it at tvdb, some mapping point to seasons that no longer exist at tvdb, and no scene mappings to the tvdb for others.

Its got alias’s as well, 17 kids and counting, 18 and counting, i guess they change the name some seasons

tis a mess.