Scene Naming (TVDB Naming Conflicts)

Still having ptoblem with marvels agent of shield. Have also found that Hawaii 5 0 is not being recognized.

For Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I named the series folder Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and that works.

Hawaii Five-0 is not being recognized because of the (2010). I will submit the info on The Submission form.

Done.

Hawaii Five 0 is fixed, I wasn’t aware it was having issues again. I added the Agents of SHIELD mapping earlier today (Marvel vs Marvel’s), the one on the Google document already would have worked fine since the names are the same.

Restart Drone or wait for the auto update (every 3 hours), if you’re still having issues please submit a new mapping or open a new thread of the forums with the exact release name.

@markus101 said:
Hawaii Five 0 is fixed, I wasn’t aware it was having issues again. I added the Agents of SHIELD mapping earlier today (Marvel vs Marvel’s), the one on the Google document already would have worked fine since the names are the same.

Restart Drone or wait for the auto update (every 3 hours), if you’re still having issues please submit a new mapping or open a new thread of the forums with the exact release name.

I actually came here to mention hawaii five-0 not working glad someone else alread thought to post this here and as always markus101 was right onto it

thanks i will until it has done the auto-update i am not ready to watch it yet anyways :slight_smile:

I unfortunately still get 0 results for Agents of SHIELD, even after restarting. Maybe issues with periods being replaced with spaces in newznab searches?

That’s weird you having issues with shield mine worked perfectly fine it was just Hawaii five 0 that had and issue but a couple hours later like markus101 said it update nzbdrone and grabbed it

@rogueosb Drone uses tvrage id to search Newznab indexers, maybe your indexer(s) don’t support it? Are you doing a manual search? Try enabling trace logging and copy the URL drone uses to search into your browser and see what it returns.

I’ve been using NZBMegasearcH on my local home server to avoid having to update my newznab servers manually on both NzbDrone and CouchPotato. This has been working fine for all shows until Agents of SHIELD. Adding my providers manually into NzbDrone instantly picked it up.

@rogueosb - looks to be two names that the scene is using, one is Marvels the other is Marvel (no s), The name on both tvrage and tvdb is Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - I imagine the issue is with ones without the ‘s’, since the tvrage ID likely isn’t getting linked.

That’s probably the case. I’ll just keep my indexers manually added then, since that seems to be working. Thanks :).

I am having these issues with Boardwalk Empire and Hell on Wheels.

For Hell on Wheels the following is considered an unknown series:

[155544]-[FULL]-[#a.b.teevee]-[ Hell.on.Wheels.S03E09.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE ]- hell.on.wheels.s03e09.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse

And for Boardwalk Empire the following:

AS REQ: “Boardwalk.Empire.S04E04.720p.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE”

@wesselvdv - Thats because of all the information preceeding the series name, what indexer are you seeing these results on? You will need to clean up the file names manually to import them or find another release/indexer that doesn’t use full headers.

I get those when using NZBMegaSearch.

Not sure if you can find out the indexer that megasearch grabbed those from, but you should remove it as its giving you raw headers, if you want to discuss this some more, please create a new thread as this is getting off topic.

The Jimmy Kimmel show has the same issue that the Jimmy Fallon show had above. It’s trying to grab numbered shows, when it should be a daily. If I read right, these issues aren’t supposed to be posted in the doc, so I am posting here. Sorry if it’s in the wrong place.

TVDB ID# 71998
Jimmy Kimmel Live
http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=71998

Example:
jimmy.kimmel.2013.10.07.cast.of.modern.family.hdtv.x264-2hd

@Sek0n added Jimmy Kimmel as a daily series, it should refresh automatically, but restarting drone and then running a series refresh for Jimmy Kimmel should force it.

I see that Reign has been added but it is not downloading for me.

Oops, found the issue, should be good now, just restart drone or wait for it to update manually.

Thank you.

I know that The Tomorrow People (US) has already been added, but I also see the scene name as “The Tomorrow People” as well.

The submissions already list The Tomorrow People (US), but I think another entry should be added so that ND can download it. In my case it is not grabbing the 1080p releases which are released under “The Tomorrow People”