The Late Late Show With James Corden

Hi All,

I’m new to this so I’m still learning.

I’m trying to get “The Late Late Show With James Corden” to sync with Sonarr and my Indexer but I’m struggling and after a bit of research I think it might be to do with the file names.

I think that the file names which Sonarr is expecting is different to which my Indexer has -:

Sonarr -: See the series but will not auto download episodes, either on daily/series option. Manual search shows the results and I can manual download them.

Indexer -: there web page see the files and offers them for download.

File format is like this -: James.Corden.2015.12.09.Hank.Azaria.720p.HDTV.x264-CROOKS-Chamele0n

So, is there any way to make Sonnar change the way it searches the indexes?

Cheers,

Rob

Cheers for the reply. I’ve just checked the Google form’s out and its been requested on there 4 times and all have been added.

I am new to this so I’m unsure what I should be looking for, do I need to request it so that the whole season is indexed?

Cheers

Is the series monitored?
Are the episodes monitored?
Did you enable RSS for that index in Sonarr’s settings?

If its already been added there isn’t anything to do for the naming its something else.

Make sure you have set the “Series Type” to Daily. Some of them are 720p.HDTV and some are 720p.WEBrip so you might have to adjust your cutoff point in the profile.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.