Food Safari not being detected

There’s an old forum post from Grubsy that was closed with no answer Update Scene Mapping for Food Safari.

A bit late to the party but I’m having the same would issue and would like to find a way to resolve it.

We’re going to need more information.

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)

We’ll also need to know exactly what the problem is, not being detected is pretty generic.

I’m getting some strange behavior when setting logging to “debug”, both in the regular log file and the debug log.

Merry Xmas of course! :grinning:

Your URL base for Sonarr is set to /admin?
You can also get the log files right from the filesystem.

Hi Markus,

Yes, the URL base is /admin

Debug log file here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ak0qqvnse6ci7u/sonarr.debug.17.txt?dl=0

What’s the issue?

Those aliases were added (hover over the episode numbers on the series details page to see them). If Season 8 needs an alias that’ll need to be added to the list:

So if I’m understanding you correctly, Sonarr is firing off correctly and I need to submit a scene naming conflict.

Easy enough, thank you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.