Won't delete from qBittorrent since v2.0.0.5153

Since the update yesterday, I’m getting the following error whenever Sonarr tries to delete an item from qBittorrent (i.e., after importing a downloaded file):

Couldn't remove item from client Damned.S02E03.720p.HDTV.x264-MTB[eztv].mkv: Failed to connect to qBittorrent, check your settings.

The full logged error is:

NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientException: Failed to connect to qBittorrent, check your settings. ---> NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpException: HTTP request failed: [400:BadRequest] [POST] at [http://127.0.0.1:2044/command/deletePerm]
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute(HttpRequest request) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 94
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxy.ProcessRequest(HttpRequestBuilder requestBuilder, QBittorrentSettings settings) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrentProxy.cs:line 225
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxy.ProcessRequest(HttpRequestBuilder requestBuilder, QBittorrentSettings settings) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrentProxy.cs:line 241
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxy.RemoveTorrent(String hash, Boolean removeData, QBittorrentSettings settings) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrentProxy.cs:line 118
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrent.RemoveItem(String hash, Boolean deleteData) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrent.cs:line 167
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadEventHub.RemoveFromDownloadClient(TrackedDownload trackedDownload) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\DownloadEventHub.cs:line 67

Adding the download to qBittorrent works fine, and the file is successfully imported. Sonarr then continues unsuccessfully trying to delete the item from qBittorrent every minute until I manually delete it from qBittorrent myself.

Is this a bug, or is there a setting in qBittorrent I need to adjust?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. It’s since this latest update to Sonarr.

same here. cince the update the removal of finished files is gone.

Pushed a fix to develop, looks like I added the category to remove by mistake (instead of adding a torrent file).

2 Likes

sonarr

same issue since update to 2.0.0.5153.
there was no error on 2.0.0.5085

@matrafisco Please refer to @markus101 post above yours, a fix for the issue has been applied to our develop (beta) channel.

Sorry to be a bother, but I don’t seem to be able to download this new update. I’ve been on the develop branch for a while now, and am currently on 2.0.0.5152. I’ve tried both forcing the update and restarting Sonarr several times to no avail. The “Updates” tab is still showing my current version as being the newest.

Thanks for the prompt fix.

You’ll probably need to wait for a release to be built based on the current develop code base.

Ah okay, I misunderstood then. I thought “pushed” meant that the update had been built and was ready for download. Thanks for the clarification.

One annoying side effect of this that I’ve just discovered is that it appears to be impossible to blacklist a release, since the blacklisting only takes place after the download has been successfully deleted from the download client, which never happens. I hope we don’t have to wait too long for the fix to be released.

Just to confirm, the new develop build (2.0.0.5162, 16th March) fixes this issue.

1 Like

I’ve wondering about this same issue for months and so i wrote up a cmd script for my series to self delete from the torrent location and couldn’t be moved nor deleted after the copy due to being used by qbittorent even though it wasn’t being seeded.

Unless someone beats me which is fine but Do post the results if the file has been moved from the torrent program location.

Would this also self delete the torrent itself from bitorrent as well? Doesn’t bug me but cool if it could.

The fix was released yesterday to master as 2.0.0.5163. If you keep having trouble, let us know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.