Wheeler Dealers problems

For some reason the scene is releasing these as “Wheeler Dealers 2015”

The shows been around since 2003, so not sure why they are doing that. But anyways I thought XEM might help but can’t seem to add a new show, maybe they were hacked?

How can I make Sonarr accept this, when I do a manual serch it shows the 2015 one, I just have no option to download it.

1 Like

You can’t. For valid scene names we keep a list: Scene Naming (TVDB Naming Conflicts)

But for invalid ones (the wrong year being used), we do not handle them. QoQ (a sub group) is pretty much the only group that does this (they use the year the season started).

It seems like this would be so simple of a feature to add to Sonarr. Episode title alias could be so powerful and could work perfectly.

Again I voice my opinion that having to rely on other third parties to fix these kind of problems is not ideal.

The scene kiddies seem to have their head under a rock most of the time. The can’t adhere to any sort of standard and there are always issues.

Completely agree with Wheemer here, though I do understand that QoQ is just plain stupid here, maybe it would be possible to cross check, that if -Q o Q- is in the name then dont look at year number? :slight_smile: