unRAID - Downloads from Deluge and NZBGet fail import - SOLVED

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5054
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.4.1.6
((Debug logs)): Logs
Description of issue:
Hi

For some time now I have been unable to use Sonarr’s complete download handling as Sonarr will not grab the completed files from the location they have been downloaded to.

Currently I have Sonarr tell Deluge or NZBGet to grab a specific file, they then download the file and move the final file to Downloaded/TV, at which point Sonarr sees that the file has completed being downloaded and spits out an error

“No files found are eligible for import in /data/Downloaded/TV/…”

Even if I try and manually import the files it states that there are no video files were found in the selected folder.

I am at a loss for what to do and have tried numerous solutions on the forums.

Any help here would be appreciated.

If that path exists as-is (Sonarr can see it at that exact path and it’s not different because it’s in a docker container or something else) then it’s permissions related.

If Sonarr can’t see that exact path then that needs to be fixed either with a Remote Path Mapping in Sonarr or updating your docker config/VMs/whatever to use matching paths.

I have a feeling that there may be a problem with the path mappings because Deluge, NZBGet and Sonarr are all in docker containers with slightly different paths.

At the moment I have tried to setup remote path mapping in Sonarr to see if files can be seen in Sonarr for import

Currently both NZBGet and Deluge download files to the following path “/mnt/user/Downloads/” set as “/data”

I have set both Sonarr and Radarr to have the “/download” path mapped to “/mnt/user/Downloads/” as well

This is the current setup I am trying that isn’t working yet, I still see the “No files found are eligible for import in /unraid/Downloads/Downloaded/TV/…” error message

Host: 192.168.1.2 (unRAID’s ip address and the same address as is listed in the “hosts” section of the download client ip)
Remote Path: /data/Downloaded/TV/
Local Path: /unraid/Downloads/Downloaded/TV/

I have set the remote and local paths with the additional “…/Downloaded/TV” because this is the final location that both NZBGet and Deluge moves the TV category downloads after post processing with extracting files, etc.

Is there anything different that I should be doing for the remote path mapping to get this to work?

I don’t think this is a permission issue as I have NZBGet add a 0002 UMask to the files it touches and Deluge does the same.

Your remote and local paths are wrong. If the download client container uses /data then the remote path needs to be /data (that’s the path it will report to Sonarr). And you need to set the local path to /download since that’s the path you’re exposing in Sonarr.

You are amazing!

That worked 100%

Thank you so much for your help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.