Sonarr not renaming and creating folders inside a 2 docker unraid server

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5085
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):5.0.0
Debug logs:

https://pastebin.com/kS8vJiHj

(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

I’m very new to Unraid as an OS so i’m still getting use to everything.

I’m running sabnzbd on one docker and sonarr on another. Here’s my volume mappings for the two; https://i.imgur.com/B11LjhP.jpg

the absolute path that sabnzbd downloads to is;
/mnt/user/Media/Downloads/Complete

the absolute path that tv shows are located is;
/mnt/user/Media/tv shows

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

There are several posts on this, searching for docker or unraid will find quite a few, such as this one:

I saw that post before starting this thread and verified my paths are fluent. You can double check my work in the screenshot I posted.

That being said most shows are working. The Daily Show and the jimmy kimmel show downloaded, renamed, and moved perfectly. Other shows with odd characters screw up. Two that i’m having issues with are “F*ck that’s Delicious” and “Desus & Mero”

I went ahead and removed the docker images, installed from other sabnzbd/sonarr templates, the same issue exists.

Another weird issue, only on “F*ck that’s Delicious”, when manually searching, I don’t get a downloads button. This is the only show with this problem. Here’s a screenshot;

Here’s a copy of my most recent logs. I’ve made minor changes to the paths, but nothing that would alter the sorting process;

https://pastebin.com/vnYFsGRw

According to the logs Sonarr either these folders don’t exist or the user running Sonarr doesn’t have permissions on them.

18-1-26 10:22:11.8|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/Complete/tv/Desus.And.Mero.2018.01.25.Tee.Grizzley.720p.WEB.x264-TBS/
18-1-26 10:22:12.1|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/Downloads/Complete/The.Daily.Show.2018.01.25.Cecile.Richards.EXTENDED.720p.WEB.x264-TBS/
18-1-26 10:22:12.1|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/Downloads/Complete/Jimmy.Kimmel.Live.2018.01.25.Viola.Davis.Lil.Rel.Howery.Lanco.720p.HULU.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-monkee/
18-1-26 10:22:12.2|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/Downloads/Complete/The.Daily.Show.2018.01.25.Cecile.Richards.EXTENDED.720p.WEB.x264-TBS/

I don’t see how Sonarr would have imported them given the error and the logs don’t show that it does, but it’s only ~1 hr of logs.
Which filesystem are you using for unRAID?

Why does Sonarr say it was rejected? I assume it’s a unknown series issue, but there is already an existing alias for that series, which should show on the series details page.

First off, thanks for all the help markus101! I really do appreciate it. I’ll be donating to sonarr Shortly after I post this.

Now on topic, I did notice those errors in the log, but the fileNames/filePaths don’t lie. Maybe the errors were from a previous attempt to grab these files? Maybe I screwed something up? I don’t know.

My unRaid install is using ZFS

I ended up going to my nzb indexor and downloading the Fck that’s Delicious manually. The catalog on my indexor shows ~ 13 episodes where as sonarr only shows ~ 8. It could just be a catalog issue? The download button still does not exist when manually picking episodes but since i’ve manually added them I don’t really care why sonarr didn’t pick it up. I’m no developer but maybe the fact that the show is seen as a bunch of different titles? "Fck that’s delicious", “f-ck that’s delicious”, and “fuck that’s delicious” have all been shown up when i look on my indexor through their web portal.

On the topic of why “Desus & Mero” didn’t download. This is an enduser error. I set the show to standard when it should have been set to daily. Episodes are properly downloading now.

Just for documentation purposes, here is my current log;
https://pastebin.com/HiDXtCeG

ZFS or XFS? Does unRAID support ZFS (given it’s a different RAID alternative it seems a bit odd).

Sonarr has an alias for those (except the first one, but that one has never been requested).

Still seeing the same thing in the logs, currently my thought’s are it is one of:

• It doesn’t exist
  • permissions
  • issues with XFS in some cases

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.