"Unkown Series" for Mayday

Sonarr version (exact version):
2.0.0.4146-1
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
4.4.0.40-2
Arch Linux
((Debug logs)) (posted to hastebin or similar):
Description of issue:

Thats because the name isn’t understood as being that series since (Air Crash Investigation) was added to the title (though I thought that was the full series title before).

I’m still having issues with Mayday. Sonarr will process “Air Crash Investigation” if I stick it in the manually processed folder, but as you can see in the attached image results coming back as just “Mayday” get rejected as an unknown series.

Is there anything on my end I could change, or should I stick with manually pulling the nzb for now?

This is a bit of a mess, the series was originally named Mayday: Air Crash Investigation and was later changed (unsure why), on TheTVDB there is a series called Mayday (2013) which has releases that are named Mayday so there is a scene name we setup to map to it. Scene mappings are checked first before matching to a series with the same title so that release is linking to a series you don’t have (Mayday (2013)).

Since the releases from 2013 were there first and Mayday has changed its name after the fact releases under the name Mayday won’t work properly,

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.