Unable to Import episodes for 20/20

Hi Sonarr has a problem importing downloads for the series 20/20. Downloads come in as “20.20[Airdate][Episode.Name]” Sonarr is reporting unknown series for “20.20”

Moved, that was not a good thread for this issue.

We’ll need to see ((trace logs)) of the import.

Okay, on the next scan I will post trace logs. Thanks for moving the topic

Okay here are the trace logs beginning at the last episode scan. I am using drone factory. The downloaded files are stored in /volume1/download/tv/[Series Name]/[episode files]. Most series imports are working, just not 20/20

When I moved the file “20.20.2016.04.01.After.Midnight.720p.WEB-DL-NTb.mkv” out of the folder “20.20” and into the top level folder of the drone factory folder, Sonarr imported the episode. Sonarr hasn’t had a problem importing other episodes residing in their respective series folders located within the drone factory folder, but doesn’t seem to like importing from the “20.20” folder. I also tried renaming the series folder to “20-20” and that didn’t work either. I will try now with other variations in the folder name to see if anything else works. I would like to get this working from within the series folder because that is how I have the synced folder structure set up.

I changed the structure of the folder(s) that get synced to the drone factory folder so everything is working for me now. It seems like Sonarr didn’t like when sub folders in the drone factory folder had numbers in their name as Sonarr didn’t seem to want to import episodes for the series The 100 located in a folder named “The 100”.

16-5-6 15:17:33.0|Debug|Parser|Parsing string '20.20'
16-5-6 15:17:33.0|Trace|Parser|^(?:\[(?<subgroup>.+?)\][-_. ]?)?(?<title>.+?)(?:[-_. ]+(?<absoluteepisode>(?<!\d+)\d{2,3}(?!\d+)))+(?:_|-|\s|\.)*?(?<hash>\[.{8}\])?(?:$|\.)?
16-5-6 15:17:33.0|Debug|Parser|Episode Parsed. 20 - 020 

20.20 gets to a series named 20 with the absolute episode number 20.

Ideally items being imported are in folders named after the release name, that way Sonarr has as much information possible to import them (especially when the episode file names aren’t as verbose).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.