- Running Sonarr 22.214.171.1240 using docker (Linuxserver image)
- Download client: qBitorrent 4.3.2 using docker
- Both running on the same host
- OS: OMV (on a PI 4)
I am struggling setting up the correct path in Sonarr. I read the wiki + some reddit threads and threads on the forum but I am still not sure what would be the correct volume path I should use in both qBitorrent container and Sonarr V3 container.
Below is the tree folder I would like to get :
Files would be downloaded to /data/torrents/ and incomplete to /data/torrents/temporary/.
Once completed, the files would be moved to /data/media/tv/.
So, if I understand well, in my qBitorrent docker compose, I would use the following path :
And in sonarr docker compose, I would set the following:
I have then several questions:
- Is this mapping correct? Is there any volume that need to be mounted or changed?
- Should I create the folders (the ones in data) before creating the containers?
- What should I use as a root folder in Sonarr when adding a tv show, so it can go directly to that folder once downloaded ? “/media/tv/”? or just “/media/”?
- Should I change the download path in qBitorrent to /data/torrents/ ?
- Will I need to configure a remote path/local path in Sonarr?
Thank you for your help!