Timeout connecting to Skyhook

I’m having the same issue on Linux




Let me know if you need anything else.

I don’t see anything in your logs indicating you’re having the same issue.

I see timeouts connecting to skyhook, could be a sign of using a proxy/VPN that is blocked by cloud flare and lots of errors setting dates on files (which happens on some systems, so disabling it is your option there).

Is that also the reason my UI is extremely slow? It’s not an issue with Radarr or transmission or anything else in that particular container. It was like this starting in November, but I started from scratch and it was fine until a few days ago…

I am also having the refresh-series issue – it’s been running for 17 hours now – https://www.dropbox.com/s/zghb3sl5630mbqd/Screenshot%202020-01-08%2018.50.01.png?dl=0

Actually it looks like no tasks are working properly – https://www.dropbox.com/s/hdmv0dd62vxsixs/Screenshot%202020-01-08%2018.50.55.png?dl=0

Timeouts with Skyhook? No that wouldn’t affect the UI.

With the timeouts it’s going to take a while, but depends on the number of series.

I don’t see anything in the logs.

Going to need the information requested when opening a new thread (OS, Sonarr version, etc).

Sonarr version (exact version) :

Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows) :

OS : Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS

Latest logs:
sonarr.txt: https://gist.github.com/19wolf/5acfcecd4674b81d393b7f537d2a3ba9
sonarr.trace.txt https://gist.github.com/19wolf/40427800c04b1cff2f828d19ea9871f8
sonarr.debug.txt https://gist.github.com/19wolf/b10e00e7d1e9083e429d2d484ae1b8f4

Some shows are updating quickly:

20-1-9 05:19:35.3|Info|RefreshEpisodeService|Starting episode info refresh for: [346931][Cells at Work!]
20-1-9 05:19:35.3|Info|RefreshEpisodeService|Finished episode refresh for series: [346931][Cells at Work!].
20-1-9 05:19:36.5|Info|DiskScanService|Scanning Cells at Work!
20-1-9 05:19:36.6|Info|DiskScanService|Completed scanning disk for Cells at Work!

Whereas others take a lot longer:

20-1-9 05:19:38.0|Info|RefreshEpisodeService|Starting episode info refresh for: [251982][Chihayafuru]
20-1-9 05:19:38.1|Info|RefreshEpisodeService|Finished episode refresh for series: [251982][Chihayafuru].
20-1-9 05:19:38.7|Info|DiskScanService|Scanning Chihayafuru
20-1-9 05:28:59.5|Info|DiskScanService|Completed scanning disk for Chihayafuru

And in that time it logged several errors about being unable to set file permissions as it was creating metadata files for each episode.

Creating and update metadata files will slow down the refresh process, but I don’t see it stalling out anywhere; the end of the log is more errors setting permissions, but the task itself looks healthy.

I’m not sure how to fix the permissions issue. I’ve run chmod -r 777 on the entire disk at this point

That won’t fix necessarily fix anything, depends who the owner of the file is and who is running Sonarr.

I did chown -R sonarr:sonarr [all my sonarr folders] and everything is working perfectly again. Thanks :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.