Sonarr Version: 188.8.131.5234
Mono Version: 184.108.40.206
OS: Ubuntu 16.04
Additional Log: “Task Error: The request timed out: ‘http://services.sonarr.tv/v1/update/develop?version=220.127.116.1134&os=linux&runtimeVer=18.104.22.168’”
So, after searching all missing episodes (like 3000), all my indexers are not available anymore. I use torrent and usenet indexers, there is no API Limit hit on the indexers.
I searched for this problem, but no case matched mine. so here we go:
Failures i see:
- “All indexers are unavailable due to failures”
- “All rss-capable indexers are temporarily unavailable due to recent indexer errors”
- “All search-capable indexers are temporarily unavailable due to recent indexer errors”
What i did:
- Waited over 24 Hours
- Restart sonarr, server
- on the indexing site, testing -> timeout
- deleted content of indexerstatus on DB Indexers Stopped Working
I don’t know what to do anymore. the same occures on radarr aswell, even i didn’t touch radarr.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Problem solved: Firewall from my provider was messed up… i did not check that, kinda stupid