Sonarr Version: 184.108.40.20634
Mono Version: 220.127.116.11
OS: Ubuntu 16.04
Additional Log: “Task Error: The request timed out: ‘http://services.sonarr.tv/v1/update/develop?version=18.104.22.16834&os=linux&runtimeVer=22.214.171.124’”
So, after searching all missing episodes (like 3000), all my indexers are not available anymore. I use torrent and usenet indexers, there is no API Limit hit on the indexers.
I searched for this problem, but no case matched mine. so here we go:
Failures i see:
- “All indexers are unavailable due to failures”
- “All rss-capable indexers are temporarily unavailable due to recent indexer errors”
- “All search-capable indexers are temporarily unavailable due to recent indexer errors”
What i did:
- Waited over 24 Hours
- Restart sonarr, server
- on the indexing site, testing -> timeout
- deleted content of indexerstatus on DB Indexers Stopped Working
I don’t know what to do anymore. the same occures on radarr aswell, even i didn’t touch radarr.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Problem solved: Firewall from my provider was messed up… i did not check that, kinda stupid