Sonarr Stopped moving files

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:

Description of issue: Sonarr was working fine, now it will not move a downloaded file from NZBGet. Downloads the file fine but gets error trying to move it. No permission error just file exists.

Looks like the file was copied/moved over at some point, but Sonarr doesn’t have record of it in the DB (what caused that originally would be in older logs). Refreshing the series will pick up the existing file, but you’ll need to look at older logs/wait for a similar case to re-occur to determine why it was an issue in the first place, perhaps something with the network storage it’s using.

Well the same thing is happening with Radarr and exact same message.

Just tried downloading a movie never downloaded before and still in NZBGet and hasn;t renamed or moved but constantly just errors saying file exist.

What can I do to try resolve the issue as I really want to use Sonarr

A post was split to a new topic: Scene Name Appended After Extension

I have trying on Radarr as same issue and if I go to my C:\ drive works fine if I go to my QNAP NAS either \192.??? or Z:\??? get same error.

I know the system can access the drive. Only thing changed was an update to NAS a few days ago.

Are you running Sonarr as a Windows Service? If so, have you tried stopping it and running Sonarr directly instead?

I have been concentrating on Radarr as getting same error. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Running as service and uninstalling service and running normally and still same error.

Might be caused due to the fact that you have nzbget history configured on ZERo nzb’s (remove nzb from history after downloading. Making that 10 may fix the problem).

I never had this issue, and now it is happening to me on Radarr and Sonarr aswell. I am not sure what changed.

are u using qbittorrent 4.3.0 ? - try to downgrade to 4.2.5

Yea I did that, its all good now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.