Scene Name Appended After Extension

Yup, I’m hitting this issue as well. I’ve verified the files exist and all users have access so not sure what’s really going on. Turning on trace and debug logs didn’t really show anything useful as far as I saw.

|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr:

I noticed something odd but not sure if that’s the actual issue. If you expose the Release Tittle column, I noticed that Sonarr is appending the scene name after the file extension so maybe Sonarr is thinking that it’s looking for ShowName.2019.S01E08.1080p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.h264[scenename].mkv[scenename]. Since that file obviously doesn’t exist, it’s throwing that error. @markus101 is that something you guys can confirm or deny if that’s the expected behavior?

Looks like the same result, but a different issue. I’ve moved this to a new thread, please include all the requested help and support info and which download client (and version) you’re using.

• Sonarr version - 3.0.4.986
  • System information
    • OS - Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19041
  • debug logs

If you want trace logs too, let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.