Sonarr not importing or updating Queue

Im using KAT/utorrent.

Shows are added into utorrent, but are never transferred into library and are not removed from utorrent once complete. Items in utorrent queue added by sonarr do not show under sonarr ‘activity’.

The connection to utorrent tests fine from sonarr…no obvious errors in the logs
started a few days ago…had been working fine for months.

The library/shows are on a drive mapping to an smb share…

edit the category ‘tv-sonarr’ is being instanced correctly in utorrent…so sonarr shouldnt have trouble identifying its downloads.
utorrent 3.3 build 29625 32bit

i had a similar issue yesterday and today, and it was a uPnP issue on my router.
uPnP had disabled itself, i re-enabled uPnP and it all started working again.

thanks dont think that could be the root cause though for me…upnp is not in play.
if the networking config of sonarr had changed it might be be blocked by firewall…will check…

edit…nope issue remains when firewall disabled…it seems that the code of sonarr which checks the status of whats in the utorerent queue for sonarr is not functioning…
sonarr doesnt show utorremt activity status and sonarr isnt informed when a download is finished…is my guess.

that’s exactly what happened for me (albeit with Transmission).
but enabling uPnP on the router again fixed it immediately.

Moved because this appears to be a completely separate issue.

When is the last time the Check for Completed Downloads task ran (System: Tasks)?

Check For Finished Download is running every minute

Please hastebin a couple minutes of trace logs.

its all back to normal today…everythings working…
i did notice in logs a file/torrent being referenced over and over again…which i did not recognise as being anything close to mine.
maybe relevant…enter link description here

Its failing to connect to uTorrent, nothing else weird that I see.

the problem is back again, i think the error above was a red herring…

this is what im seeing today…
some of the downloaded shows have been copied to the media folders but with an old date modified, others have not been copied. All torrents regardless remain in the utorrent queue, and sonnarr ui shows no entries under ‘activity’.

Those shows which remain uncopied to media folders have no corresponding error in logs…
Those shows which have been copied to media folders have this error below…

Note- The date stamp in the log does not match the datestamp of the sonnarr host pc but do match the date stamps of the shows successfully copied to media folders…

15-5-25 20:24:43.3|Warn|ImportApprovedEpisodes|Couldn't import episode D:\Downloaded\showname.S04E07.HDTV.x264-ASAP[ettv]\showname.S04E07.HDTV.x264-ASAP.mp4

System.IO.IOException: The file exists.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError()
   at System.IO.File.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName)
   at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.TransferFile(String source, String destination, TransferMode mode, Boolean overwrite) in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:line 285
   at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFileMovingService.TransferFile(EpisodeFile episodeFile, Series series, List`1 episodes, String destinationFilename, TransferMode mode) in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeFileMovingService.cs:line 126
   at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFileMovingService.MoveEpisodeFile(EpisodeFile episodeFile, LocalEpisode localEpisode) in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeFileMovingService.cs:line 66
   at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.UpgradeMediaFileService.UpgradeEpisodeFile(EpisodeFile episodeFile, LocalEpisode localEpisode, Boolean copyOnly) in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\UpgradeMediaFileService.cs:line 64
   at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.ImportApprovedEpisodes.Import(List`1 decisions, Boolean newDownload, DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem) in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeImport\ImportApprovedEpisodes.cs:line 89

On System: Tasks in Sonarr when is the last time “Check for Completed Downlosds” ran?

something very odd is going on and my analsyis above was wrong…will correct shortly…
in the mean time i had restarted sonarr…

anyways check for completed downloads last ran 2 days ago and is currently in progress according to the spinning force execution icon

If it happens again, please send over trace logs and a copy of the DB.

ok the datestamp thing is a red herring, i was looking at the wrong log entry and wrong file
s04e07 has the entry in the log above…this was an old log entry…i must have misread …
theres nothing wrong with the datestamps…

so anyways this is the corrected analysis.
when i looked at my pc today…all last nights downloads were sitting in the queue uncopied to the media folders…
there was no entries in the sonarr activty ui.
there are no entries in the sonarr logs pertaining to the downloads…
other than the info 15-6-1 04:31:43.6|Info|DownloadService|Report sent to download client show S04E08 HDTV x264-KILLERS[rarbg]

ok thanks, have enabled trace logging, will pm if i see the problem again…

FWIW Check For Finished Download task…doesnt seem to finish…once started…it seems stuck