Sonarr not finding any "Whose line is it anyway?" episodes

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4230
Description of issue:

I’ve read a similar issue on “Late show with Stephen Colbert” where torrent’s named “Stephen Colbert” wouldn’t search and download on Sonarr but after refreshing the show it added an alias and now it’s working. However “Whose line is it anyway?” doesn’t work at all. Not a single episode can be downloaded despite every season being available on rarbg which i use as an indexer. Even with alias “Whose line is it anyway US”.

Is there anything that can be done so it would fetch it properly? Can you actually add custom aliases or force the client to acknowledge specific scene releases manually?

also having the same problem with:
banshee
Time Traveling Bong
American Gods
Animal Kingdom (2016)
Ballers
Better Things
Feed The Beast
Guilt
Harley and the Davidsons and so on…

I am reasonably certain that at least “american gods” hasn’t been released yet.

Try a manual search on one of the episodes. You can see what sonarr would do in case of an automatic search, e.g. see if it actually returns results, and if all those results have a red exclamation mark, hover over it to see why sonarr rejects it for automatic downloading. This can be various settings. Size, quality, ignored words, …

You can’t add them yourself. Aliases are handled here:

Might be an indexer issue. Try a manual search as explained above.
You’ll probably rather want to open your own topic, as it seems nothing is found on your setup?

Didn’t work. However after i added several usenet trackers - it started finding episodes. Guess it doesn’t work only for rarbg torrents.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.