Sonarr multiple downloads of same show same quality

all the screenshots are cut off so theyre basically pointless, all i can tell is you think img files are seen as video files (which is an OS decision), and i have no idea how youre relating this back to sonarr?

try and limit your description to the issue with sonarr

those images dont help, they dont show anything (if you think they do then add comments or an explanation to each one so we know what were looking at) - because you havent described your issue with sonarr

logs are better, they tell us what sonarr did

and yes, if its a completely different issue, create a new thread for it

Yes, it’s been that way for years, not a bug.

I had a major outage with my ISP, I am finally back online.

I never heard of a moving picture format img. Searching online I couldn’t find any reference either, but I am coming to grips that a large number of behaviors that are grief are design decisions. So it is. So I should make sure my clients delete these so sonarr doesn’t think there is an episode to play when there really isn’t. These are things that IMHO could be documented saving you the greif, and users to know how to configure external software to work well with Sonarr.

I’ll get back to you, I am just now getting my system back online.

I am still fighting medical issues, so hang tight, I will update shortly

I am going to move sonarr to the main pc and import the series because perhaps starting over will fix this mess. I am so lost what else to do.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.