Sonarr Deleting Torrent But Not Importing

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.9.1549
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 6.8.0.105
Debug logs: 2023-02-19 15:08:45.2|Debug|Api|[GET] /api/v3/health: 200.OK (0 ms)2023-02-19 - Pastebin.com
Description of issue:

Good Afternoon,

I am new to Sonarr and I appear to have stuffed up a TV show. I was troubleshooting a permission issue with the folder where media is stored. I was using the show “the last of us” as a test. I added and removed it from Sonarr a number of times, including the full process end to end, including the download. Now I have fixed the issue I want to actually download the show and keep monitoring it. I have added the show and selected monitor all episodes.

The episodes download in qbittorrent. Once they have complete I expect them to appear in the media folder and be renamed. However, they are just removed from the torrent client and never appear in the media folder.

I have downloaded another show (your honor) and this works as expected. The files are moved into the media folder and are renamed correctly.

Can someone please help me correct my mistake please?

Thanks

If that exact download (same hash) was already imported, you’ll want to remove the series and re-add it so the related history is removed and Sonarr doesn’t think it already imported it.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I did that a couple of times and it was the same result. I wonder if I didn’t remove it properly? I went into the show, hit the delete button including the delete files checkbox.

Thanks again for your time. Much appreciated.

So I “Fixed” the issue. I rebooted the server and all started to work as expected. I am assuming the service being restated did this. Kicking myself that I didn’t try this sooner…

When it was broken the active download didn’t show under “Queue”. Nor did the progress bar appear under the show when the download was in progress.

If you would like some further logs I am happy to help. Otherwise I will write this off as one of those things.

Thanks again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.