Sonarr delete my files itself

You shouldn’t do that and instead let sonarr handle moving/renaming files from the download folder to your library folder. Which I really hope are two separate directories…

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I have DestDir in NZBGet set to C:\ProgramData\NZBGet\complete on my Windows 10 machine and from there the shows get moved to my two library folders on my Synology DSM7 system (Y: = TV Shows) and (Z: = Movies). I use videosort because it historically puts downloaded movies (usually downloaded manually using NZBClient) into the Movies folder. Without videosort, the movies would go into the Y: TV Shows folder and I would have to manually move them. It just dawned on me that I can disable videosort for the TV Shows and leave it enabled for Movies. While I have been using this software for 10 years, I usually get it to the point where it is automatic and I don’t have to think about it. But there have been about half a dozen times over the years where something gets messed up and requires a deep dive to fix.

VideoSort is not compatible with Sonarr and Radarr

A post was split to a new topic: SABnzbd - No files found in directory

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.