Release Rejected - English is wanted but found Dutch

Continuing the discussion from English wanted but found dutch:

Is there a workaround? I don’t think this is a good way to differentiate language. I’m always looking for WEB-DL 1080p and in this case it only exist with Dutch subs. So yeah, auto search does not work and i have to manually search a lot…

This is what I ended up doing. Works like a charm. You could either include it in the retrieve.php of spotweb, or schedule them separately.

Just to note, proper multi-language support is still on the table on github, but it would still fail due to the series naming.

hi there,

im running into the same problem. And i would like to use the retrieve.php of spotweb, to remove
those nlsubs words. Can you help me accomplish this? I van use VI to open the retrieve.php
but i dont know how and where to put those SQL commands.

Maybe you have an example?

Kind regards,
Dennis

I’ll ask a colleague who does it this way, I just use the phpmyadmin way. Altering the retrieve.php directly won’t be the right way too go, as every update will destroy all changes.

You’ll need to front-end / slipstream retrieve.php from an additional php script, and then schedule that instead of retrieve.php.

He didn’t have the purge stuff in there yet, so I just edited it out of the top of my head. Be sure to test with the select section only first.

Update is defintive, so if something is wrong it might mess up your DB.
Change the password for the spotweb user in the script to the password you used during installation.

Edit: Decided I like this way better, because it can’t overlap with retrieve.php, so cleaned it up for myself. Create a new file in the same directory as retrieve.php and paste the hastebin. You still need to change the password (5 places) and schedule this instead of retrieve.php.

http://www.hastebin.com/feyisokize.coffee

It was probably possible to use a loop and use variables for the replace, but for me it wasn’t worth the trouble figuring out.

Starting to check if there are QoQ spots with NLSubs in title.
Found 1 QoQ spots with NLSubs in title (query time 0.048 seconds)
Removed NLSubs from 1 QoQ spots with NLSubs in title (query time 0.05 seconds)
Starting to check if there are QoQ spots with (2015) in title.
Found 2 QoQ spots with (2015) in title (query time 0.047 seconds)
Removed (2015) from 2 QoQ spots with NLSubs in title (query time 0.049 seconds)
Starting to check if there are QoQ spots with (2016) in title.
Found 3 QoQ spots with (2016) in title (query time 0.047 seconds)
Removed (2016) from 3 QoQ spots with NLSubs in title (query time 0.05 seconds)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.