English wanted but found dutch

Hi all,

First of all thanks for providing Sonarr to the usenet community.

I’ve been having a problem with it though.

When I perform a manual search to check how my filters are being handled, almost every found post is rejected due to the fact that there is a language conflict. By default the English language is selected, and the shows I watch are mostly English, so this should be good.

But when a post name contains “nl subs” or “nl”, I believe sonar thinks it’s in the dutch language, so it’s rejected. While it’s the subtitles that are mentioned…

I’ve created a profile in which I checked “dutch” for language and applied it to the show. this gives reverse results. So now all found shows that don’t contain “nlsubs” or “nl” are rejected. And sonar says “dutch wanted but found english”

I hope my writing makes sense.

Has anybody had this problem?, and have a possible answer?.

Thanks,

Dimitri.

This is expected behavior. Sonarr doesn’t differentiate between the audio and subtitle language and rejects anything that has non English audio or subtitles (or in the reverse when Dutch is the language, non-Dutch).

1 Like

Most QoQ stuff will be rejected anyways, because they use the wrong year tags. Best to run a seperate subtitle downloader like autosub-bootstrap bill which will fetch the nl subs including QoQ automatically. They are mostly available the same day as there muxed versions are posted.

1 Like

Ok thanks,

I’ve already installed auto sub, now I’ll have to get sonar to work correctly…

Can you guys tell me which is the best newzab for sonar?

EDIT: Sonarr together with Bootstrap works great!

THX.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.