Manual import of multiple files fails for some

Describe the bug
Auto-search in Sonarr couldn’t find a suitable series pack so I added one manually from Jackett (then v0.14.433-ls60, now 485-ls61 - Docker) to Transmission (v2.11 - Docker - Haugene’s OpenVPN version). Download completed without issue. I then tried to manually import all episodes via Sonarr’s Activity tab, but eps 3, 4 & 7 (of 10) were missed, the rest were fine.

The log below is the only entry for the issue, the other episodes were never mentioned. I haven’t removed any special characters from the name or reformatted how it appeared.

This happened once before and I just put it down to bad luck, unfortunately I don’t have the logs for them.

Screenshots
N/A

Logs
Level: Info

20-4-5 00:31:04.2|Error|CommandExecutor|Error occurred while executing task ManualImport

[v2.0.0.5344] System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File doesn't exist: /media/Complete/Series Name Season 1 Complete 720p HDTV x264 [x_y]/Series Name S01E04 Episode Name.mkv
  at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.GetFileSize (System.String path) [0x00077] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:174 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.Aggregation.AggregationService.Augment (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.LocalEpisode localEpisode, System.Boolean otherFiles) [0x0004b] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeImport\Aggregation\AggregationService.cs:53 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.Manual.ManualImportService.Execute (NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.Manual.ManualImportCommand message) [0x0017a] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeImport\Manual\ManualImportService.cs:284 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandExecutor.ExecuteCommand[TCommand] (TCommand command, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandModel commandModel) [0x000f6] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandExecutor.cs:95 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object.CallSite.Target(System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandExecutor,object,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandModel)
  at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecuteVoid3[T0,T1,T2] (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2) [0x0011e] in <798dd06330af4ca3886d7d2be5573af7>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object.CallSite.Target(System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandExecutor,object,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandModel)
  at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandExecutor.ExecuteCommands () [0x00027] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandExecutor.cs:41

System Information

• Sonarr Version: then 2.0.0.5344-ls56, now ls59 - LinuxServer.io
  • Operating System: Docker-CE 18.06.3 on Asustor ADM 3.4.7.RFO2 (Linux)
  • .net Framework (Windows) or mono (macOS/Linux) Version: Mono 5.20.1.34

UI Bugs:
N/A

Additional context
Folder setup:

/Media

• /Complete
  • /Films
  • /Incomplete
  • /TV

Transmission downloads to /Incomplete with the .partial extension, stops the torrent when downloading completes (I seed separately), moves the files to /Complete and removes .partial, Sonarr (and Radarr) detect the finished torrents and moves files to the appropriate folders in /TV (and /Films).

Sonarr is set up to remove from client history on completion of importing, and where there ever an issue with a torrent still running, hardlinking is enabled. Sonarr uses default Series and Season folders, but does not rename episodes. Transmission does not run any scripts upon completion.

Automatic imports of monitored series are fine, and the few manual imports I have had to do have also been fine, apart from the 2 mentioned exceptions. Therefore, I can’t see it being an issue with permissions or wrongly configured volumes.

It’s not related to this, but possibly this, not that it helps, and doesn’t seem to have otherwise come up on either the forum or GitHub before.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if you need anything more from me, let me know. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.