Manual Import issues

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5225

Description of issue: If I have a show outside of any normal downloads I use the manual import feature under Wanted and select the proper show, season, and episode number from my folder and allow it to import the show and auto-rename to the correct format.

The last 2 shows I have done I’ve had some very weird behavior. One show, High School DXD (an anime) I grabbed manually: Season 4, Episode 9. It recognized it the Show, Season, and Episode, so I did not have to manually select it. I told it to import and it imported into Season 1 Episode 10, auto deleting the old show to replace it.

The other show, Record of Lodoss War (another anime), I was importing about 20 shows from the second season. I manually selected the series, season, and episode for each one, told it import and it started placing them in random slots between the first 2 seasons of the show. Season 1, which I had, was somewhat overwritten and deleted for the random placements. It was all over the map in those 2 seasons where it was putting them and no order or reason whatsoever.

My Sabnzbd+ integration works without a hitch. This is only with Manual Imports at the moment.

Any thoughts???

Edit: I should note this issue started on Tuesday at best my knowledge.

I had 5 episodes of Season 2 left of Record of Lodoss War to import and just renamed each episode to “Record of Lodoss War” and set the Season to S02E23 (and others in accordance) and it worked just fine other than a new error it’s now doing since the latest build from June 18th. It’s taking a lot longer to manually import each file than it used too. I’m not complaining since I now know what to do to keep it from overwriting older episodes, but here’s the error I’m seeing if it’s something you need to see.

System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file ‘L:\Anime\Record of Lodoss War’ because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.OpenHandle(String path)
at System.IO.Directory.SetLastWriteTimeUtc(String path, DateTime lastWriteTimeUtc)
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.FolderSetLastWriteTime(String path, DateTime dateTime) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:line 265
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaFileAttributeService.SetFolderLastWriteTime(String path, DateTime time) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MediaFileAttributeService.cs:line 75
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFileMovingService.TransferFile(EpisodeFile episodeFile, Series series, List`1 episodes, String destinationFilePath, TransferMode mode) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeFileMovingService.cs:line 127

That error existed for each episode it imported correctly just now with the renaming ahead of time. Before when it was just overwriting random episodes it gave no error and just said since I didn’t have a recycle bin configured the show was deleted.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.