Manual Import - Couldn't import episode Expected one season, but found none

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5225
Debug logs:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aROuxklf5Kr8eiwFm5seWKSZ5e3TR3CX

Description of issue:
When performing a manual import on files that are named incorrectly, I get the following warning on the logs and files does not import.

Warn
ImportApprovedEpisodes Couldn’t import episode H:\ServerFolders\Data\Downloads\downloads\8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown\75. Stephen Mangan, Noel Fielding and Fay Ripley, Brett Domino Trio)_13.01.2017.mkv: Expected one season, but found none

ValidateParsedEpisodeInfo Found daily-style episode for non-daily series: [272156][8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown]

Manual import should not be trying to parse an episode name because I manually select the show, season and episode number.

Update: Removing the date from the file name and entering SXXEXX for respective season/episode allows import to happen but shouldn’t be necessary given it is a “Manual Import”

getting the same thing here.
I have a large series i’m trying to import with file names in this format: {showname}.1x01.{episodetitle}.avi
I was hoping the manual import would match the sonarr episodes to the respective files then i could do automatic file name changes in sonarr.
is this working as intended?

Also having this issue with manual import. My Series is a single season, and the episodes are poorly named (volume 1, volume 2, etc.)

Having the same issue here when I try to manually import and specify all required information. must be a bug from the latest update.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.