Logs filled with "Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr"

I just installed Sonarr a couple days ago. So far i’m loving it, especially as i work through some of the hiccups transitioning from SickBeard. The one issue i’m having is errors like this:

Error: DownloadedEpisodesImportService Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: Y:\Media!New!NewTV\Last.Week.Tonight.with.John.Oliver.S03E03.HDTV.x264-BATV

I’m getting one error like this for every episode Sonarr has downloaded EVERY MINUTE. But every single episode it’s complaining about has been moved correctly from the folder in the error to the right place. (Y:\Media!New!NewTV is where SAB puts completed downloads)

So everything is working great except the logs are blowing up with errors. Sonarr has only download about 10 episodes. I’m concerned this will blow up after running Sonarr for a month.

Here’s what I can tell you about my setup:

• I’m running Sonarr and SAB on a windows machine
  • I’m NOT running Sonarr as a service. I put a shortcut in my startup directory
  • My TV episodes are downloaded to a NAS which I’m using as a mapped drive
  • I have no remote path mappings setup

I’m happy to provide any additional information. Based on reading I’ve done i’m guessing this is a permissions issue but I can’t understand why Sonarr is correctly moving and renaming everything but yet is churning out these logs every 60 seconds.

Thanks for any suggestions

If they weren’t imported by Sonarr this is normal, you can either use a different category sor wait for the history to roll over (last 30 items are in tracked).

If these were moved by Sonarr, make sure the Drone Factory isn’t being used.

These should have all been imported by Sonarr. I don’t think i have drone factory running right now. The drone factory settings are currently an empty path field for “Drone Factory” and “Drone Factory Interval” is 1. I believe these were the defaults? I did try pointing Drone Factory to an empty directory because I’m trying to figure out how to import shows downloaded outside of Sonarr to emulate SickBeard’s Manual Post-Processing feature. But these episodes were definitely handled by Sonarr through SAB.

So based on my settings, is drone factory disabled or do i need to change the interval down to 0?

If I want to import shows from outside Sonarr, don’t i need Drone Factory to be watching a directory where I can put those files?

Depending on the series it might because of an issue getting episodes from our TVDB cache, not sure what caused it, but it was serving up series with no episodes, this caused Sonarr to lose track of episodes it had imported. It didn’t happen to all series, only a few that we saw, but it could cause it.

Its disabled, but setting it to zero will stop it from trying to process at all (if its empty it will log every minute that its not set).

No, you can use Manual Import on Wanted Missing to handle this for you.

Ok, i’ve set drone factory to 0. Thanks very much for pointing out the manual import. I never saw that feature in the UI before.

The errors are still logging every minute even with drone factory disabled. The seem to fire when the “Check for finished downloads” task runs. If i manually hit it, a whole new batch of errors shows up. Here’s a screenshot of my logs…this same batch of errors occurs each minute and they only seem to be for episodes that Sonarr has already downloaded and filed days ago. I can’t understand what its trying to do.

Are these showing up in Sonarr’s queue?
Does every recently grabbed episode end up in this list or are they only ones from a few days ago?
If you look at the history for a few of those episodes do they have grab and import events? You can get the history for a specific episode from the details modal for that episode.

I’m wondering if the issue with no episodes was more widespread than we thought and a large number of series were affected and subsequently the history was removed when the episodes were removed.

A post was split to a new topic: Renamed Folders - Path does not exist

I have exactly the same problem :

This are old episodes…

If they are legitimately not there and were imported before using Sonarr it is because Sonarr sees them in the download client’s history. When the history rolls over (last 30 items are fetched), they will disappear, or use a different category.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.