Renamed Folders - Path does not exist

I am having a similar issue. Also new to Sonarr, so the only version I’ve had installed is 2.0.0.3934 (Linux).

The difference is that the errors (rolling every minute since Monday) seem to be only for episodes that I recently started downloading outside of Sonarr since the episode number of the download didn’t match what Sonarr thought the episode number was (Sonarr manual search came up blank). But, according to the history, the download was picked up by Sonarr – if memory serves me correctly, this was after I renamed them in the downloads folder to match Sonarr.

But anyway, back to the persistent errors – nothing in the queue, they all have import events, but no grab events for the reason described above.

The issue sounds like your download client reports one path, but since it was renamed and imported another way (manual import or drone factory?), Sonarr doesn’t know that they are the same item.

You can either change the label assigned (for Torrents) or wait for the history to roll over in your download client (Sonarr fetches the last 30 history items), alternatively you could tell Sonarr to use a different label to fix it right now.

To answer your question, they were manually imported, not drone factory.

Duuuh, I get it now. The downloads were Usenet and being reported in the history call (verified by looking at the json api call just for fun). After going into the download client and hiding them in the history they’re no longer reported in the history call. And magically the errors disappear in Sonarr!

Thanks for your help. I was hoping to contribute to the other issue, but oh well. Having fun figuring out the inner-workings nonetheless.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.