Keeps shutting down, MacOS 12 Monterey

How do I switch to using the test branch for updates? Something from in the UI or do I need to download and reinstall from a different source?

I would also like to know how to download the test branch

Please see the docs/wikis for how to switch branches

Though if you have to ask - and given it’s based on develop (see the FAQ) perhaps you shouldn’t be on the bleeding edge bleeding edge testing branch :man_shrugging:

So, latest everything (tried different Mono installations too, brew or from the website), and Sonarr still crash “randomly”. Sometimes right after a restart, sometimes it will take the day. No issue at all with “the others arr” since they moved away from Mono.

I’ll try the dev branch and report here.

I have the same issue on the dev branch and I expect you are probably going to have the same issue as well. There doesn’t seem to be a fix for it as of yet.

I got lucky so far but maybe because I did try a nightly Mono build too (not the latest anymore though. :wink: )

Version
Mono Version

And 4d uptime, which is the best I got (by far…) since upgrading to Monterey.

Lets hope it sticks around for you. I have found that it still crashes on me obviously varies from a few minutes to around a week, don’t think I have had it be on for longer than a week to e fair.

Version 3.0.6.1399
Mono Version 6.12.0.162

1 Like

Anyone knows if the devs are looking into this?

@PhatTrance Keeps shutting down, MacOS 12 Monterey

Replacing the sqlite file every time is a pain and does not fix the overall issue. As Sonarr will still crash out.

Why are you replacing the file and not testing the branch taloth built?

Joining in on the … this is driving me bonkers bandwagon.

Merged to develop that should help most people

Do you know when this will be fully released so that we can use the auto update directly via sonarr?

It’s released on develop.

No ETA when it will be out on main.

I hope the main update will be updated soon with the fix for M1 Macs. My Sonarr is crashing within 1-4 min.
Really annoying :slight_smile:

Based on the last main update it’s at least 6 months…

Based on the time between v2 main and v3 main that was several years

Holy shit, really? Well ill guess that M1 mac users are fucked :confused:

Have the fix this issue ? my uptime is now 12Days and going on the Mac M1. Sonarr Version 3.0.6.1342

Nope, min keep crashing every 1-5 min.
Really annoying since sonarr is my main source for new releases