Just switched to Sonarr. Having a few perplexing problems

So, I just switched to Sonarr from SickRage because I’ve heard a lot of great things. I like what I see, but I’m having some issues.

1. I only use DogNZB as an indexer. I think I’ve configured everything right, but I’m not getting any RSS sync results. I tried waiting for a few shows tonight, and even if I can see them in Dog’s RSS feed, Sonarr always says that there are zero reports downloaded. Am I doing something wrong? Sync and Search are enabled. I’m using https://api.dognzb.cr as the URL and I know my API is right. Categories are 5030 and 5040, Interval is set to 15, and Minimum Age and Retention are set to 0.

2. As for automatic search, sometimes it works; sometimes it doesn’t. Even if I can see the episode in the RSS feed, sometimes doing an automatic search doesn’t do anything. Any ideas?

3. Is there a way to add some options for show names? What I mean is that it seems like Sonarr needs an exact match in order to function correctly. If I have “Show Name s01e01” in the Drone Factor, but it’s entered into Sonarr as “Show Name (2014) s01e01,” it seems like it won’t get processed. SickRage could usually parse stuff like this out. Am I SOL with Sonarr?

Thanks, guys!

1. Is Dog’s feed returning results? They’ve had issues in the past where they give a successful response, but there are zero items in the feed. Debug logs should show each item being processed. Do the episodes show up on Sonarr’s calendar (not in grey, as thats unmonitored)?

2. Check debug logs or use manual search to see why each release was rejected.

3. We maintain a list of [alternate names] (Scene Naming (TVDB Naming Conflicts)), which will also appear in the UI under the series, you can also use Manual Import to deal with one-off naming issues. Don’t use Drone Factory for automatic imports from your download client (its not clear if you are or not, but Sonarr will talk to the download client to see whats ready for importing).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.