[Jackett] Additional torrent trackers for Sonarr

Should be better I think, the main one will not me merged for a loooooong time now.

Could you please help me how can I build Jackett for Linux (Ubuntu)?

Everything is here : http://www.htpcguides.com/install-jackett-on-ubuntu-14-x-for-custom-torrents-in-sonarr/

No, I need instructions how to build from source for Ubuntu, not how to install.

Oh my bad sorry.
Iā€™ve build it on Windows but not yet on linux.

May be you can ask to @zone117x

This program is AWESOME thank you so much for this! Any chance you can add pixelHD next?

Please refer to that, and create a ticket :smile:

My bad, done and done! Thanks so much for the swift reply

Thanks for a great app

I have it running on Freenas only problem is i cannot figure out how to make it run on start of my jail

any help would be greatly appreciated

Sorry for the elementary question, but each package I download, doesnā€™t contain the Jackett.exe file referenced in the Websites install guide. Any insight to my lack of understanding would greatly be appreciated. Thanks for taking the time.

Do you install with https://github.com/Jackett/Jackett/releases/download/v0.6.45/Jackett.Installer.Windows.exe ?

Got a reply over the weekend staying that the download link was pointing to the wrong resource, Iā€™m up and running now. Thanks for Checking. Now to educate my Friends on this handy piece of software.

sea3peo0

I need to add shows like porridge and on the buses lol i like older tv series i have mnaged to get them manually but couldnt get signed up to xem# because the registrations no longer open can we submit these some other way ??

I think your best bet would be to ask on the #xem irc channel on freenode.net. You donā€™t need to be registered on the site to be able to ask questions on irc, Also they might be able to help you register if you ask on irc. There is a web based irc portal here.

I think your best bet would be to ask questions on #xem irc channel on freenode.net Here is a web based portal to access irc.

Is there anyways to specify a 720p torrent with TorrentDay?

i wonder if thereā€™s a easy way to backup/tranfer the settings from jackett ?
iā€™m moving from 1 server to another server.
sonarr has 2 ways to backup and transfer the settings

You can just copy the Jackett folder located in .config folder on Debian.

Sorry forgot to mention Iā€™m using windows,
I copied the jackett folder that was found in the all user folder.
But still I had to manual add the trackers.
Also copied the jackett folder in program files.
After I installed it and stopped the service.

There is an instance number in config file and indexers file, check if itā€™s the same.