[Jackett] Additional torrent trackers for Sonarr

I installed Jackett over the weekend, and I was seeing unexpected search results from my configured tracker when I performed a manual search. I wanted to make sure I didn’t misconfigure something.

Basically, I was only getting the first 50 results from the TV category back after running a search, but I wasn’t seeing anything listed for the search term I entered. Any ideas on where I might’ve gone wrong?

Getting the following error when attempting to run ‘start jackett’

/proc/self/fd/9: chdir: line 2: can’t cd to /opt/Jackett

Running Synology 5.2 | Jackett 0.6.7 | Mono 3.10 & 3.12 Beta

I installed using the following instructions

• Tried chown -R with both ‘root’ and ‘admin’ in-case it was a permission problem

Check the folder permissions.

Folders next execution permission to cd into

Are there particular permissions recommendations?

I have tried folder permissions with:

Group: root
Owner: root (and admin)
0777 (drwxrwxrwx)

Group: root
Owner: root (and admin)
0755 (drwxr-xr-x)

I have the same problem, also tried different sets of permissions for /opt/Jackett, no luck :frowning:

sea3pea0

just been having a play around i live in uk, so trying to add tv chaos. there an error on this no biggy but i copied my config over so i didnt mess up the current version…

Just a quick question is there a way to increase the version to say v…v0.6.8.tar.bz2 i tried but says 404 on wget

not that im obsessed with this ;lol

I’m using v0.6.8. Not sure why your not able to reach that link, I just tried and I get through just fine. Maybe the server was down when you tried? https://jackett.net/Download/v0.6.8/Jackett.Mono.v0.6.8.tar.bz2

Thanks again as always Sea3pea0, when I transferred new version of jackett its running but still as the old bersion v0.6.3 seems to be cached somewhere on the system even although I removed the directory. should I uninstall mono and try again

its only to get tv chos working no biggy

Your welcome, just type “stop jackett” and then “start jackett” afterwards which the new one should be running.

I am having issues with Torrentday :frowning:
Not sure if it the captcha issue but I go to set it up, put my user/pass in fill in the captcha and click save/done.
It check just sits there thinking about it, I have left it 5mins now with no error no time out nothing just sitting there with the save box spinning.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

EDIT:
I think I know why, I am in th eUK and we have to use a different url to access Torrentday, is there a way I can change this in Jackett? it should now be https://tdonline.org/

Aw… Just saw this on the github page:

:frowning: Hope it gets picked up again, and thanks @zone117x for all the work!

Would be nice to see the code integrated into Sonarr.

Thanks man got this all up now !! searching error with torrentbytes have you tried with that one ? It logs in and ads the indexer but unable to manual searches just after thought !! :slight_smile:

I just checked, it’s not working for me either. If you want you can submit an issue on the github page for Jackett.

thanks sea3pea0
do you know where can report thexm somehow bud ? American pickers is saying scene number not matched since last sonarr update. or shall i just wait and to a scene update ?

You can register at thexem and try to fix the mappings yourself. But I would recommend getting help on the channel #thexem on the irc or seeing if someone would look into it for you. Also you could wait if you have the patience. It looks like it has been getting regular attention on thexem. Up to you as to how much leg work you want to put in for that show.

Yes, I just saw it too, that this project is in hibernation. I was really surprised, as this was something really great. Are there any reasons for abandoning this project?

Thanks for the hard work for all the devs, and I hope somebody will pick up the project soon!

zone has been away for a while now. the other Jackett dev is on holiday and wishes that other contributors become more permanently involved in the project maintenance.

Please note that the Sonarr team is in no way involved in the development of Jackett, it’s an third-party project.

This project is in hibernation due to lack of time…
This fork will be active for now :

Do you want us to move any requests/issues we have raised previously with the new fork?