Is it possible to have two profiles? Reruns and Current?

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.10.1567
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
Description of issue: I have two main folders - Current TV and Reruns

https://wiki.servarr.com/en/sonarr/installation/multiple-instances

1 Like

Isn’t it overkill to run multiple instances for what’s basically two root folders? Feels like op is confusing root folders with profiles, there’s no relation between them.

I suppose it depends if they’re wanting to actively download to both (what I assumed) or if it’s just a repeat of - Question about multiple root folders.

OK - since words seem to mean different things to different people - I’ll simplify it as much as possible.

I’d love to open two two seperate collections and not see both collections simultaneously. I don’t care if I have to go to seperate web pages or click on a collection icon - just so long as I don’t see my current TV programs mixed with my older rerun collections. I have about 40TB of TV shows so ideally I wouldn’t have them all mixed under one grouping.

Ideally I wouldn’t have to go to a command prompt to switch between the two collections.

You said profiles in your title and folders in the very little details you provided :man_shrugging:t3:

Either run two instances or use (custom) filters. Filters allow you to filter by root path, tags, series status (continuing, ended…) so you can switch back and forth between seeing the “collection” you want.

Thanks - I’m happy to run two instances of it but do not know how.

I tried this filter
root folder path is g:\tvcurrent

I got this “All series are hidden due to the applied filter.”

SO I figured I must want the reverse and change the filter to

I also tried this filter
root folder path IS NOT g:\tvcurrent

I got this “All series are hidden due to the applied filter.”

See the first link.

Hello,

Thanks everyone for the help. I used the folder names I had and it worked.

Then I just click on the filter in the top right to select which group.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.