Interactive search within episode selection

Windows version 3.0.3.803

If I want to do an interactive search for a single episode of a series; Sonarr comes back sometimes with a multitude of files that are either not related the series being searched for or are for a different season.

I believe this is the same issue already being discussed here https://forums.sonarr.tv/t/getting-old-episodes-when-doing-manual-search/25679

I notice there is an option to select a filter which allows you to select “Season Pack”, “Not Season Pack” or to create a custom filter.

I have tried creating a custom filter to ignore unknown or wrong series but can’t work out the syntax of the filter command.

There is an option in the filter selection to select “Rejections” but I couldn’t work out what to specify as the criteria; if I type “wrong series” if comes back with NaN and doesn’t do anything.

I was wondering therefore if there were some instructions into how to use the filter.

Sonarr just displays whatever your indexer returns.

Looks like a bug, not sure offhand how that’s supposed to work, but not like that for sure.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.