Getting old episodes when doing Manual Search

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.16.0.179
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

Hi everybody,

sorry if this has already been asked, I have looked through the forum and haven’t found an answer yet.

Since about 1 week ago, my search results include lots and lots of old episodes when doing a manual search. Not on all shows though, but on some, e.g. “Westworld” (current season 3) or “FBI” (season 2). Somewhere within the list of search results, the desired episode can be found, but above and below that correct episode, way more older episodes are listed.

As I said, this started about a week ago, I never had this in the years before, so I’m wondering what happened? FYI, I’ve been using nzbplanet and drunkenslug as indexers and again. never had this problem. Here’s a screenshot to illustrate what I mean:

Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-04 um 15.40.55

Thanks for your help in advance!

Best,

T.

That is an issue with the indexer and they seem to be returning results because they match the ID/title, but ignore the season/episode filter.

…ah, ok, that’s what I thought, thank you. So there doesn’t seem to be anything that I could do other than just waiting until the indexer(s) resolve that problem, right?

Best

Assuming they’re aware of it and want to/can fix it, it’s just a matter of waiting.

I have the very same issue here too with the same indexer
Changed from Sickbeard to Sonarr about 6 weeks ago and it was fine with manual searches for the first few weeks, but then this started to happen a couple of weeks ago.

at least your indexer is returning approximate results. one i use returns a full set of completely random unrelated results if the original search finds nothing (which seems like an utterly stupid thing to do)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.