How to keep sonarr from downloading specific release group?

**Sonarr version: 2.0.0.5163
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:

Unless something has changed and kodi is not currently up on it, most Bamboozle rleases stutter or play in slow motion, like it’s skipping frames. No other release I play does this, only that group.

How do I put them in as something for sonarr to ignore so I can have good releases.

Apologies to bamboozle if it’s just one guy messing things up, but since sonarr downloads a regular release, then it grabs a web release, I tend to have a working copy overwritten with a bad one. The Flash and the arrow 720p were both bad.

Regardless, I’d like to know how to ignore their releases.

Thanks.

Well I guess I’m dumb. I searched but didn’t find it, tried another search and got this as a response:

I’ll try that, if this isn’t the correct way, then please inform me correctly.

Thanks!

Yeah this works perfectly. Just make sure you have advanced settings turned on so that you can see the field. It’s essentially just a text filter that will ignore those releases when their name is found in the title of the post.

@leaderdog

If you want some more examples and info

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.