How to determine remote path settings?

Hi there,

Amazing app, thank you !

My apologies, i saw related post but i did not understand how to solve my problem. I added two download clients, one locally and one from my seedbox but i don’t understand how to retrieve torrents from my seedbed like i do locally.

The parameters are :

1. Host : seedbox address
  2. Port : 443
  3. User & password

I did no change the URL base, which is : /transmission/

I guess that the solution is in Remote Path Mapping but i don’t know Remote Path, so i use the following parameters :
4. Host : seedbox address
5. Remote path //SB//SB1293//torrent/ - Found in an error message
6. Local Path : the local download folder

The last error message says : “Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /Volumes/Mac Mini HD/Users/myname/Downloads/Torrents/MD.S02E131080p5.1WEBRipX265HEVCD0ct0rLewUTR.mkv.mkv.mkv”

The log is the following : http://hastebin.com/abuvasafev.avrasm

Nemrod

This is a path where you have mounted the remote path //SB//SB1293//torrent/ using something like sshfs.

Markus101,

Thanks for your answer !

I’m not sure to understand, actually //SB//SB1293//torrent/ is the remote path.

I have installed Fuse & SSHFS, but i have no idea how to use it. Do you mind tell me a bit more ?

You need to mount that path locally, so its accessible to Sonarr like any other folder on your system. If you mounted it to /mnt/seedbox you would set /mnt/seedbox as the path.

Never used it myself, if you pop into our IRC channel someone might be able to suggest how to use it, not sure if there is another thread on the forums with a how to.

Ok, i understand, does WebDAV is ok ?

As long as it can be mounted to a local path and allows Sonarr to check the size and get the runtime information (through MediaInfo), it should be fine.

Hi,

SSHFS is not available from my seedbed : useed.fr

So i tried to use WebDAV :

• Host : hector.useed.fr
  • Remote Path : //SB/SB1293/torrent/
  • Local Path: /Volumes/Webdav/

Parameter i’m not sure about is the remote path, i grabbed it from the log.

The log : http://hastebin.com/etewesocap.tex

Looks like it’s correct as Sonarr is trying to import it, but that is failing, possibly something with the WebDAV connection, though the issue could be with the destination of the import.

Thanks for your answer.

Is there a way to check the issue ? Indeed, regarding Path mapping i put “//SB/SB1293/torrent/” because i founded in an error message but initially i was thinking about “hector.useed.fr”.

The message :
Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: //SB//SB1293//torrent/once.upon.a.time.s05e21.1080p.web.dl.6ch.hevc.x265.rmteam.mkv

I’m a bit confused :slight_smile:

Try copying over manually, outside of Sonarr.

Like I said you picked the correct path, hector.useed.fr is the hostname, not a path…

Can you please detail your point ? thanks !

Use whatever tool you would use to access the filesystem and try copying the file over that. If you’re on OS X, use Finder, on Windows, use Explorer.

Ok, this work, i can copy files from the WebDAV directory to my drives, but only manually.

Okay, that confirms that the WebDAV connection is working. Now we need to test whether the issue in Sonarr is with the source file or the destination file.

In the case of:

[v2.0.0.3953] System.IO.IOException: Invalid handle to path "/Volumes/webdav/[ www.CpasBien.cm ] The.100.S03E08.FASTSUB.VOSTFR.720p.HDTV.x264-ZT.mkv" or "/Volumes/Series/Series/The 100/Season 3/The 100 - S03E08 - Terms and Conditions HDTV-720p.mkv.partial~"

Copy the file from /Volumes/webdav/[ www.CpasBien.cm ] The.100.S03E08.FASTSUB.VOSTFR.720p.HDTV.x264-ZT.mkv to another local path (not the the TV folder, but another location for testing), then update the Remote Path Mapping to the new location, if you copied the file to /Volumes/Macintosh HD/Test use that path, then let Sonarr try to import the file.

Thanks for your answer, but i don’t see where to change the path.

My remote path settings :

Change the local path to the location you moved it to (the parent folder if the torrent has a folder.

Ok.

I’ve changed the local path to Volumes/Mac Mini HD/Users/antoinebachelay/Downloads/Torrents/Sonarr/

It doesn’t work either. The log : http://hastebin.com/uhepakajoy.pl

Did you look at the logs?

16-5-15 13:21:55.0|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /Volumes/Mac Mini HD/Volumes/Mac Mini HD/Users/antoinebachelay/Downloads/Torrents/Sonarr/Gotham.S02E16.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-NTb[rarbg]

Duplicated folder names in the path, its either that or permissions.

My bad.

Here is the log with the update : http://hastebin.com/xiwunexaba.pl

Does that file exist?
Is Sonarr running under your user?
Have you checked permissions?