[Help] Sonarr not renaming files correctly

hey guys i know i must be doing thing wrong like in sickbread which auto renamed it for me sonarr dint :frowning: i did tried to mess with renaming option but dint workā€¦ if anyone can guide me set wise or a screen shot to how to make my renaming right it would be really appreciatedā€¦ what i want to do is rename eg:

Community.S06E04.Queer.Studies.and.Advanced.Waxing.REPACK.WebRip.x264-FiHTV.mkv

to

Community S06E04 WebRip.x264.mkv

how to do that?

also tell me how to reupdate my media library to updated new modified names.

Thx

Did you enable renaming in Sonarrā€™s media management settings? Sounds like its currently off. With advanced settings

Webrip.x264 isnā€™t a quality, so there isnā€™t an easy way to get that exact output. Why do you specifically want that format?

You could update the quality for Web DL to be Webrip.x264 and have Sonarr rename the files to include the Series Title, SxxEyy numbering pattern and the quality, or you might be able to use mediainfo tokens to get the video codec, but I suspect that will result in more information than you want.

markus101 thanks broā€¦
i dont know how can i be soo dumb to miss that option to turn onā€¦
i found it now
just a couple of questions

how to reupdate my library with new names after i set my desired renaming epi option
also wana ask that it says in quality section that choose your file size for specfic quality type for 30 min epiā€¦
so for example for 480p i choose 150mb, how can i set quality sizes for 1 hour shows and beyond.

please reply
thanks

Use series editor, select the series and press organize.

Take another look at the size options. 60 minute episodes are double, both 30 and 60 minute sizes are shown there.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.