File Rename/Move no longer working

Hey guys,

For quite a while now, Sonarr is no longer renaming/moving files, so my TV folder is full of folders with scene names. Permissions are set to 0700 when downloaded. Any ideas what this could be?

We need more information

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)

The debug log files are necessity.

Hi

Sonar Version: 2.0.0.5085
Mono Version: 4.6.2

Debug logs link: Pastebin

Anyone have any thoughts?

The Dirk Gently and Arrow files at the top of the log didn’t import because the exist file is a better quality (according the the profile for those series).

I didn’t dig in past that, but the logs will show why it was rejected. Activity: Queue will also show why (hover over the icon on the left) and manual import can be used to override any reasons it was rejected for import.

Ok, so it looks like it was failing to set the date/time and the permissions, have set the perms manually to 777 for the user that sonarr runs as, and stopped it trying to set them. Ran disk scan and all the tasks and it is not clearing up the individual folders? Any ideas? I can’t see anything in the logs other than the date/chmod errors.

My folder structure is now all over the place, with every downloaded show getting it’s own folder with the original download name.

Individual folders where? Disk scan only checks the series folders.

Sounds like you have unsorted files mixed with sorted files. You should have separate locations for where your download client puts downloaded files and where Sonarr moves them when renaming.

Also for seeding torrents Sonarr won’t remove them when importing (explained in the FAQ).

4 posts were split to a new topic: Unable to Communicate with QBittorrent [400:BadRequest]

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.