Downloaded - Unable to Import: check logs for details

Sonarr version: 3.0.9.1549
Mono version: 6.12.0.182
Debug logs: PrivateBin
Description of issue: I’m having issues with some of my downloads, whereby I’m getting the ‘Downloaded - Unable to Import: check logs for details’ error. I have seasons 1-4 of ALF (don’t judge me!) and seasons 1-2 both have this error, while seasons 3-4 don’t.

I’ve followed advice in this thread Downloaded- Unable to import, check logs for details but my download client (qBittorrent) is using /data/torrents/completed while Sonarr is using /data/media/tv, so that doesn’t appear to be the issue.

I’m new to all this, so would appreciate some help please :pray:

Errors in the log seem pretty clear? Looks like sonarr thinks it has already done this previously.

12:01:27.7|Debug|ImportDecisionMaker|File rejected for the following reasons: [Permanent] Episode file already imported at 11/27/2022 6:41:28 PM

OK, agreed…

However, how do I solve this? It has already done it, so why is it trying to do it again?

Remove it from the queue and tell Sonarr not to remove it from the client, which will effectively ignore it.

This is likely caused by Sonarr expecting more episodes to be imported than were actually imported, sometimes season packs are just missing releases, or sometimes the files are marked as single episode when they’re double episodes.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.