Downloaded- Unable to import, check logs for details

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.5.1144
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/5gTvwF4q
Description of issue: I decided to finally get a NAS system after about 5+ years of having my setup on windows. I am using a Synology NAS and running sonarr off of it. It is running DSM 7.0. I have set up every setting the same way it is running on windows. Everything works flawlessly until the shows go to import after download.

The show downloads fine. It even transfers the episodes over to the correct folders and renames. I am just not smart enough to understand why its not cleaning up the old file and why it wont see the episode after the fact. It works if I do a manual import. Permissions are set on the folder I believe.

I did some tests with Dave. I deleted two episodes from sonarr and then redownloaded.

I don’t really understand the logs so I am seeking help.

21-10-28 09:52:32.4|Debug|EpisodeFileMovingService|Moving episode file: /volume1/Plex Media/tv/DAVE.S02E10.Dave.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-TEPES/6JmbmBcjS1cqNCf93YcOiaDJyrNzxTndziP.mkv to /volume1/Plex Media/tv/Dave/Season 2/Dave - S02E10 - Dave WEBDL-1080p.mkv

reconfigure your download client to use a download folder that is not under a sonarr root path - ie do NOT download to where the files will end up.

also make sure that your download client is not moving the files. eg sab has category options that allow you to move a file to a certain folder based off its filename - do NOT enable this as it will only cause you a world of pain. just have it leave it in the ready/completed folder, sonarr will move it to the correct location that you have setup.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.