Deluge: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel error

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4323

All of a sudden, stuff is not added to Deluge queue from RARBG. I get these messages in the logs:

DownloadMonitoringServiceUnable to retrieve queue and history items from Deluge: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
NzbDroneErrorPipelineRequest Failed: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
ProcessDownloadDecisionsCouldn’t add report to download queue. MySeries.S03E13.EpisodeTitle.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264[rartv]: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.

This happens for all shows, all episodes.

This looks like it could be caused by the same thing that caused issues with SABnzbd.

Likely your cert is old and not compatible with TLS 1.2, but a TLS 1.2 secured connection is established because both Deluge and Sonarr support it.

Hmmm… In settings I have SSL not active. But that aside, under ProgramData\NzbDrone I don’t have any server.cert file.

Not Sonarr’s settings, Deluge. Sonarr is connecting to Deluge over SSL and there is an issue with the certificate on Deluge’s side.

Yup. Guessed as much. Deleted both daemon.cert and daemon.pkey after stopping Deluge service. Restarted the service, the certificate was regenerated. Restarted Sonarr. It still doesn’t work.

Updated Deluge to 1.3.13 (from 1.3.12) and that did the trick. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s great. I see mention of that in their change log as well: Increase RSA key size from 1024 to 2048 and use SHA256 digest.. Thanks for letting us know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.