Adding Series to Sonarr

How do I add shows via SonarR, for example… Pangako Sa’yo ? Sonat gives me the series, and when the next showing will show, but it’s not capturing? Is there a special wizardry behind the curtain that you guys have to do, or can I do on my end (if so, please advise)…

It could fail to gab for many reasons, make sure you have an indexer and download client added to Sonarr and read through how Sonarr finds episodes in the FAQ.

Thanks for the reply… So do I need RSS also? I am indexers from usenetServer, and webhosting. do I need to incorporate the RSS too? Also… where can I obtain instructions how to add RSS?

How or what would I incorporate to downloan Pangako Sa’yo?

I am using SAB to download, Usernet and webhosting indexers… and I have added 3 others…

Probably best to read the FAQ as we describe how Sonarr finds episodes.

Check your indexers to see if it is available there, you may need to add a category to your indexer to support foreign releases.

Thanks…
I’ve added ,5020 for foreign movies, and 2010 for foreign TV… did that for my the indexers I am currently using nzb.is, szbplanet, nzbsooti, OZnb.com, and UsnetCrawelers… my foreign items (philippines) are still showing past and upcoming interance… network affliations, but they are not loading…

Do those releases exist on your indexers?

Don’t add foreign movies, Sonarr won’t handle those.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.