Yowamushi Pedal Season 3

I’ve got Sonarr hooked up to get torrents from BTN, and it’s unable to catch the S03E01 from the site. This is probably due to the fact that there is no indicator in the filename that the episode is for season 3, except for the show’s subtitle. Here is the filename:
[HorribleSubs] Yowamushi Pedal New Generation 01 [720p].mkv

I tried doing a manual search for the episode and adding the torrent, but it got bucketed into season 1.

Anything I can do about this?

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

Did you set the series type to anime?
Is that series title an alias for season 3 (hover over the episode in season 3 on the series details page)? If not it will need to be added to thexem.de.

Ah, good call! I had forgotten to set the series type to Anime! I don’t know how I missed this until season 3.

And yes, that series title is listed as an alias for season 3. Looks like the episode was grabbed correctly now.

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.