WWE TVDB Aliases

Likewise for the aliases of WWE Raw (76779) and WWE Smackdown (75640) - Monday Night Raw and WWE Friday Night Smackdown. respectively. The aliases are noted by TVDB but are not picked up by Sonarr.

I can download episodes directly from my three different indexers but why will Sonarr not pick them up?

Sonarr does not use aliases from TheTVDB as they are not guaranteed to be unique. We do have several aliases for various WWE series already though.

Thank you for your response.

How can I persuade Sonarr to use these particular aliases? They don’t appear on TVDB anyway. That’s the problem. I can guarantee that they are used for WWE episodes to be found weekly on various torrent sites - Monday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown. The same aliases are confirmed on IMDB. The frustrating thing is that Sonarr accepts WWE Raw and WWE Smackdown, (the same show) but there are no torrents for those. When I manually add the downloaded shows to Sonarr they are recognised and accepted but as WWE Raw and WWE Smackdown shows.

I have created an IMDB watchlist for both series, but unfortunately I get an error when I try to add it to import lists. (ls541916805) I have created a thread for that particular issue, but have had no replies.

They’re used automatically and you’ll be able to see them on the Series details page in Sonarr.

https://wiki.servarr.com/en/sonarr/faq#why-cant-sonarr-import-episode-files-for-series-x-why-cant-sonarr-find-releases-for-series-x